Custom Search

Thursday, November 27, 2014






Sources: Anonymous; Daily Mail; Examiner; CNN; Sports Act News; Web Pro News; Youtube

ARTICLE: "KKK In Ferguson: Klu Klux Klan Police News Leaked, Darren Wilson Alleged Member"

Is the KKK in Ferguson at this very moment?

Anonymous, the online hacker group, is said to have recently released a mass of highly secret details and information regarding Ku Klux Klan members.

According to Anonymous, there is a definite connection between some police officers of Ferguson and members of the KKK, and that Darren Wilson himself might be involved with the organization.

Sport Act News shares this tense allegation this Wednesday, November 26, 2014.

With violent protests still continuing in Missouri this week, the KKK in Ferguson would only make racial strains more heated at this point in time.

Now the online Internet hackers of Anonymous are saying they have released data on Ku Klux Klan members that have a distinct “link” to Ferguson police force authorities.

The group alleges that they have been able to infiltrate the main Twitter account of the KKK, known as @KuKluxKlanUSA.

Having the Twitter account now rumored to be under the hacker’s control, Anonymous has threatened to reveal a number of hidden details with the US public.

The press release notes that this seizure of the social media site is part of a continued “clash” between the pair of groups regarding the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown and Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s shooting of the unarmed teen.

It appears that Anonymous says they have discovered a tie between Ferguson police officers and KKK members.

This is, at least, what the group is claiming this Wednesday afternoon.

An alleged video was leaked last week saying that a set of well-known members of the Ku Klux Klan within the Missouri state branch of the organization were in support of officer Darren Wilson.

The sect is called the Traditionalist American Knights of the KKK, and were reported to have been in attendance for a private rally backing the white policeman over the black teen.

According to Web Pro News on the KKK in Ferguson story, the members of the St. Louis suburb who secretly participate in the Klan are allegedly called the “Ghoul Squad.”

Now, the Anonymous hackers are questioning whether Wilson himself may be a part of the underground community.

The group has also alleged to “list every Klan member” within Ferguson and has reportedly spurred an “OperationKKK” crusade based on the leaked details.

They say the Ku Klux Klan has already begun to share intimidating notices of “lethal force” that may be used toward active protestors of the Ferguson shooting.

The case gets more complicated after Anonymous revealed an unidentified insider provided concrete proof of ties regarding police officer Darren Wilson and the KKK.

However, details of this breaking news are allegedly being kept hidden by the hackers at this time because to share this information would result in his life being in “immediate danger.”

“I know for a fact that the TAKKKK had a lot to do with what went on in Ferguson.” ex-member of the TAKKKK, Henry Harrell, told Anonymous.

Apparently, there was a so-called “mole” within Ferguson’s law enforcement force that has been working with the hackers group to bring the identities of the Ku Klux members into the limelight.

An unknown activist, who goes by “Kafir,” said that the NOWsec independent journalism website has inner connections and details on the matter.

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who was not indicted this week by a Missouri grand jury, has said that he has been brought into a wrong and negative perspective over the shooting of Michael Brown.

The cop claims he was defending himself from a large 18-year-old who was the one who initiated the attack.

ARTICLE: "Darren Wilson And The Violent Confrontation With His Wife's Ex-lover: Court Documents Reveal Volatile Home Life Of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown - Which Grand Jury Never Heard About"

**Policeman who shot teenager had previously been involved in violent row at his then girlfriend's ex-partner's house.

**Wilson was at the home with Barbara Spradling - woman he has now married - when her ex attacked the policeman, and damaged his car.

**Incident was just six months before death of Michael Brown and was followed by bitter ongoing custody dispute between wife and her older ex.

**Wilson was still married to his first wife during the incident, which resulted in ex being convicted of three misdemeanors.

**Grand jury was not told about his turbulent home life while they decided on his actions in shooting Michael Brown.

Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson was involved in a violent altercation with the father of his lover’s child that saw assault charges brought in a case closed just six months before the Missouri cop shot dead Michael Brown.

Ferguson erupted as protesters reacted angrily to news of the Grand Jury’s decision not to indict the officer for the fatal shooting.

Wilson, 28, had been in hiding since August 9 when he pumped six bullets into the unarmed teen until the day after the verdict, when was interviewed by ABC News..

While the Grand Jury considered the evidence, Brown’s family waited for answers and protesters seethed with anger, Wilson married his lover, fellow Ferguson officer, Barbara Spradling, in a secret ceremony in St Louis County.

The couple are now expecting their first child together.

Now, court documents seen by MailOnline have revealed the turbulent history of the relationship that ended two marriages, sparked an ongoing custody battle and saw Wilson and Spradling, 37, embroiled in the assault case with her former lover, John Blumenthal, 52.

Papers filed at Jefferson County Court expose the true extent of Wilson’s disrupted home-life and show the volatile backdrop against which the officer undertook his life of public service.

They reveal pressures of which the Grand Jury was unaware as they considered the Wilson’s state of mind when he pulled the trigger on August 9 and discharged 12 rounds. Six bullets hit home, felling the 6ft 2 teenager.

According to court records, on 16 May 2013 John Blumenthal returned home around midnight to find Wilson - 24 years his junior - on the sofa with the mother of his child in the house that he and Barbara Spradling still shared.

The couple’s then four-year-old child was asleep in bed when a violent confrontation took place.

In her account Spradling stated that Blumenthal, who worked for Neihaus Construction, was ‘depressed over losing his job.’

She said that he stated ‘he wanted to kill himself [and] that he was not coming home ever again.’

But Blumenthal did come home. Spradling said, ‘My boyfriend [Wilson] and I were sitting on the couch when we heard banging on the garage and front door.’

Spradling let Blumenthal in and, she stated, ‘He immediately became aggressive and started hitting my boyfriend with a pillow as hard as he could. John then tried punching him several times.’

Spradling then recounted that her former partner, ‘Pulled my hair out of my head, choked me, punched me in the face and hit me in the face with his shoe. He continued to pull my hair several times.’

Assault charges leveled against Blumenthal were dismissed in August last year after he pleaded guilty to three misdemeanor charges.

Documents filed at Hillsboro, Missouri’s Jefferson County Court on July 1 2013 detail the grim events of the midnight brawl between Blumenthal, the mother of his child and her lover and colleague Wilson.

Blumenthal pleaded guilty to two counts of disturbance of the peace and one of destruction of property.

In his probable cause statement Wilson ‘advised that the defendant attempted to strike him several times with a closed fist, as well as placed him in a headlock, causing abrasions to his face and chest.

‘The victim further stated that the defendant kicked his vehicle, causing a dent which would cost approximately five hundred dollars to fix.’

To add a further layer of complexity to Wilson’s fraught domestic background, he was still married to his first wife, Ashley Brown, 30, at the time the incident took place, although the couple had separated three months earlier.

Divorce papers finalized on 18 November 2013, after just 16 months of marriage, state that the union was ‘irretrievably broken.’ Contrary to previous reports they did not have children together and Ms Brown was not pregnant at the time of their split.

Documents filed in the County of St Charles and St Louis show that Wilson and Brown married on October 15 2011 when he was 25 and she was 21.

At the time Brown is described as working for St Louis based healthcare company SSM while Wilson had already embarked on his career at Ferguson - where he met Spradling, the woman who last month became his second wife.

When Wilson and Brown’s divorce was finalized - by which time he and Spradling were living together - both parties walked away with what they brought into the marriage. They paid their own attorney fees and court costs and Brown reverted to her maiden name.

The only items mentioned specifically are that Wilson took his Chevrolet Cruze 2011 - the one dented by an enraged Blumenthal - and Brown took her Pontiac G6.

And though theirs was a blame free divorce, Wilson agreed to pay his former wife $4000 in medical arrears incurred on her payments ensuring her coverage on his police health insurance. He paid another $250 a month for up to 12 months towards her health insurance until she got cover from her employer.

Spradling’s dealings with Blumenthal remain unresolved.

Court records indicate that on August 25, just two weeks after Wilson shot Brown, a case was filed with social services in the dispute between Spradling and Blumenthal over custody of their five-year-old son.
The child is believed to have been living with his mother and her now husband, Wilson, at a police safe house for the past three months. The details of the ongoing custody dispute are not a matter of public record.

Blumenthal’s first marriage to Terry Vanessa, 50, ended with their divorce in November 2003.

Within five months of that dissolution being finalized Spradling had moved into Blumenthal’s family home and though she and Blumenthal never married they lived together for a decade.

When they first got together Spradling, 13 years younger than Blumenthal’s first wife, was 27 to his 42.

He was a member of Glendale Fire Department’s C Shift where, as an alumni of the Greater St Louis County Fire Academy, he served for 15 years.

He is also a qualified Emergency Medical Technician who, on 27 August 2007, assisted at a clinical save that saw Abbott Ambulance honor him with an award.

A clinical save means that a patient’s heart has stopped beating and is restarted long enough to transport them to hospital.

In 2009 Spradling gave birth to their son. At the time Darren Wilson, 28, was working just 20 minutes down the road as a rookie cop at Jennings Police.

In 2010 Jennings city council decided that tensions between black civilians and the police force were so bad that they had to fire everybody and start from scratch.

Wilson was one of the few to get a new job and made the fateful move to Ferguson – bringing him into Spradling’s orbit and, ultimately, Michael Brown’s.

Blumenthal had taken a job as Safety Director for Niehaus Construction by the time of that showdown between the him, Spradling and her then lover Wilson.

And though Spradling’s statement made in May 2013 notes that Blumenthal was depressed at having ‘lost his job’ his most recent employment information still lists him at the firm.

None of the three were available for comment.

Darren Wilson is about to become a father for the first time, he revealed during an exclusive interview aired on Wednesday.

The 28-year-old officer broke the news that his wife, fellow cop Barbara Spradling, 37, is pregnant during an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos at a secret location.

The couple married quietly on October 24 in front of his lawyer and a judge in Overland, Missouri.

The interview marks the first time Wilson has spoken publicly since he shot dead unarmed teenager Michael Brown on August 9. It was aired after a grand jury’s decision not to indict him on any charges was announced and sparked mass riots in Ferguson, Missouri.

Wilson confirmed he had recently gotten married and his wife was pregnant, adding that the couple 'just want to live a normal life'.

However, Wilson conceded that there would be 'a new normal' for him following that fateful Saturday in August where an altercation on a quiet Ferguson street led to him shooting the unarmed 18-year-old.

Wilson said that being a police officer in Ferguson was the 'job of my life' and that his only dream in life was to be made sergeant.

'I wanted to stay on the road for 30 years and then retire as sergeant and have a retirement,' Wilson said. 'That’s all that I wanted.'

He has served for four years in the St Louis suburb and another two in another town.

The cop refused to say whether he would return to the force or resign, saying that decisions were still being made.

He added: 'I'm not sure it's possible. I mean, you think they would accept me? You think it'd be safe for me?'

He also said other officers could be at risk because of his reputation.

Wilson said that 'stressful was an understatement' to describe his life following the Michael Brown shooting.

'You are always looking to see if someone is following you or has noticed you,' Wilson said. 'I grew a beard, it was uncomfortable but it helped. You take precautions, where you sit in a restaurant, where you drive.

'Everything has to run through your head. It’s every time you walk, you make sure no one’s following you, everything.'

However the cop said he wanted something good to emerge from his experience. He told GMA: 'I would love to teach people. I would love to give more insight on … into the use of force and anything I can.

'Anything that I can get out of this career I’ve had so far and of the incident, I would love to give to someone else.'

Michael Brown's family reacted with anger on Wednesday, saying Wilson's interview added 'insult to injury'.

The teenager's mother, Lesley McSpadden, told CBS she didn't think Wilson wanted to kill Michael but that 'he wanted to kill someone'.

Wilson also revealed on Wednesday the moment that he knew he had killed Michael Brown.

'I saw the face he had go blank,' he said. 'His face was blank. I knew he had passed.'

Wilson had earlier recalled how he was on his way to grab lunch on August 9, when he came across Brown and friend Dorian Johnson walking single-file in the middle of the street.

Just a few minutes later, Brown would be shot dead after allegedly starting a fist-fight with the cop.

Wilson said Brown would be alive today if he had just followed his original order to stop walking on the street, and move to the sidewalk.

The 28-year-old officer was interviewed at a secret location less than 24 hours after the grand jury decision was announced.

He talked Stephanopoulos through each step of the confrontation which culminated in Wilson firing his gun for the first time in his law enforcement career and killing the unarmed teen.

While he feels remorse for Brown’s death, Wilson maintained that he made the right choice to use lethal force in the fight and would do it all over again.

'I don’t think it’s haunting; it’s always going to be something that happened,' he said. ‘The reason I have a clear conscience is because I know I did my job right.'

St Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCulloch revealed on Monday that Wilson was trying to arrest Brown in connection to a reported robbery on the day the 18-year-old was shot dead.

Wilson said he was in his police SUV when he saw Brown and Johnson and that he pulled up next to them, asking them to move to the sidewalk.

He said the two ignored his request and it was then that he noticed Brown carrying a handful of cigarillos - the same items stolen in a convenience store robbery he heard reported over the his police radio minutes earlier.

Wilson admitted he ‘probably never would have noticed the cigarillos’ if Brown ‘had just followed orders’.

Wilson said he would have left the two alone, and driven off in search of food as he was doing before.

Instead, Wilson said Brown was defensive from the start of their conversation, saying ‘f*** what you have to say’ when the officer asked him to move off the street.

Noticing the cigarillos in Brown’s hand, and how Johnson’s clothing matched the description in the robbery report, Wilson called for back-up and then pulled his car out in front of the pair to block their path.

Wilson says he planned to get out of the SUV and talk to the pair until back-up arrived, but that Brown slammed his driver’s door shut when he attempted to exit the vehicle, saying ‘what the f*** are you going to do about it?’

The officer then tried to push out the door to free himself from the vehicle, but says Brown kept pushing the door shut and eventually reached his hands into the vehicle to throw the first punch.

For the next 10 seconds, Wilson and Brown were engaged in a fist fight and the cop says it was then that he ‘felt the immense power’ 6'4', 292lb Brown had. Wilson is the same height and 210 pounds. Wilson has repeatedly used the analogy that he felt like a five-year-old grappling with Hulk Hogan.

‘He was a very large, a very powerful man,’ Wilson recalled.

Afraid that the next blow could render him unconscious, Wilson says his training kicked in and overrode his actions. He says he immediately ruled out mace, saying it could have been used to disable Brown but that Brown could have grabbed it and used it against him as well.

‘The only option left was my firearm,’ Wilson said.

But when Wilson reached for the handgun on his hip, he claims Brown reached for the weapon and tried to turn it around to shoot the officer.

Wilson was eventually able to wiggle the weapon free and turn it towards Brown, warning: ‘Get back or I’m going to shoot you’.

‘You’re too much of a p**** to shoot me,’ Wilson recalls Brown replying.

Brown continued to struggle for the gun, and it jammed the first two times that Wilson tried to pull the trigger. He was successful on the third try, firing the first shot at Brown from inside his vehicle. It was the first time Wilson ever fired his gun in his five-year career as a police officer, he revealed.

He says that first shot startled both himself and Brown, who backed up a few inches.

‘We were both in shock. It was shocking having to pull the trigger. It was also shocking that this was the only option that I had,’ Wilson said.

But he says the shot didn’t stop Brown, and that he actually became ‘even angrier’ coming back at the officer again.

Wilson responded by firing more shots, that sent Brown running away from the vehicle,

He says he then called for back up again, saying shots had been fired. That was a call that none of his fellow-officers received. WIlson claims it’s because the radio had been turned from channel 1 to 3 in the midst of the struggle with Brown.

Wilson says he then gave chase to Brown, saying it’s not his job to ‘sit and wait’ and he needed to keep the teen in sight for when back-up arrived.

That’s when Brown turned around and starting coming back towards the officer. Wilson says he also saw the teen reach towards his waistband, and feared Brown may be concealing a weapon - though some witness accounts, including Johnson, said Brown was lifting his hands in surrender.

Wilson said reports that Brown raised his hands 'were incorrect'.

‘My initial thought was, is there a weapon in there?’ Wilson said.

As the teen started ‘charging’ towards him, Wilson said he feared for his life and thought: ‘Can I shoot this guy? Legally can I? And the answer was I have to, he will kill me if he gets to me.’

No comments: