Custom Search

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday To Black Political Buzz! I Need You To Survive! I'm On Facebook!


























Today I'm Celebrated My Birthday/ Earth Day! (August 2)

Miss me??

Black Political Buzz is still Alive and Buzzing everyday calling out Corrupt, Lame Leaders and commenting about the latest News/Events/Issues in Charlotte, the state of North Carolina, Nationally & Globally on Facebook.

I need you to survive. Don't be afraid to Express Yourself!

Check me out. Thanks

Peace

Laurel @Black Political Buzz



"The Right to Petition Government for redress of grievances is the right to make a complaint to, or seek the assistance of, one's government, without fear of punishment or reprisals."







View Larger Map


Sources: Facebook, Youtube, Charmeck.org, Wikipedia, Google Maps

No comments: