Custom Search

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

RACIST WHITE TEACHER TELLS BLACKS "GO BACK TO AFRICA" (SHE WAS FIRED)




RACIST WHITE TEACHER TELLS BLACKS "GO BACK TO AFRICA":

SHE WAS FIRED AFTER POSTING THIS STATEMENT ON FACEBOOK.

SHE THEN PRETENDED HER PAGE WAS HACKED.


Sources: USA Today


****** Teacher fired after Racist Facebook post


A Mississippi teacher has been fired after a racist comment appeared on her Facebook page.


The South Panola School District told WREG Tuesday that Cammie Rone, a second grade teacher at Batesville Intermediate School in Batesville, was dismissed from employment following an investigation.

Rone can appeal the decision.


Monday, Fox13 in Memphis obtained a screenshot of a post made on Rone's Facebook page.


The post read, "If Blacks in this country are so offended no one is forcing them to stay here. Why don't they pack up and move back to Africa where they will have to work for a living. I am sure our government will will pay for it! We pay for everything else."


Rone made a post on her Facebook page Monday, saying she was hacked.


"I think I have been hacked,” the post read. “I keep getting messages about racist posts but when I go to my page I can’t see it. Someone screenshoted (sic) and sent me.

If anyone knows me I post about cows recipes and home improvements stuff not racism. Please know I have not posted or made any kind of ractist (sic) comments.”


Rone did not return requests for comment. Neither post is available to the public.

No comments: