Custom Search

Friday, November 1, 2013

Pray For Pres Obama......Pray for All Leaders

 

obama-ObamaCare-Time magazine

#PrayForObama

I am PRAYING for Pres BARACK OBAMA JR.

While it is most certainly true I do NOT agree with All of his Legislative Policies, I believe We should still PRAY for him as GOD's Word commands Us to PRAY for All of Our Leaders.

THIS MEANS ALL OF OUR LEADERS REGARDLESS OF POLITICS!

Perhaps if We would PRAY for Pres OBAMA, he will become a better President & a Better LEADER.

In fact he may have avoided a lot of Legislative Mishaps if the People in American PRAYED for Pres OBAMA versus Hating him.

Regardless if We like him or not, We should PRAY for Him.

This does NOT mean We can't call him out for certain things, but We should Never Cease to PRAY for him.

I'm just saying.

I repeat.

I am PRAYING for Pres BARACK OBAMA JR.

1 Timothy 2:1-4

PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS:

1) Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

2) for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.

3) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,

4) who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Source:   TIME Magazine

No comments: