Custom Search

Saturday, November 2, 2013

BLACK POLITICAL BLOGGERS vs BLACK POLITICAL STRATEGISTS

#BPBUZZBlogging

BLACK POLITICAL BLOGGERS vs BLACK POLITICAL STRATEGISTS:

WHY THE DIVISION??

When I launched "BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ" about 5 years ago,  I could have chosen to follow in the Status Quo footsteps of other BLACK Bloggers by focusing on:

"Ghetto Drama"........"Baby Mamas"........."Gold Diggers".......The Kardashians.......Deadbeat Sperm Donors........."Ballers".........Hip Hop Stars, etc.,

i.e., "URBAN BLOGGERS"

Instead I chose to primarily Blog about POLITICS on a Grassroots, Independent level.

Every once in a while I'll Publish posts about Beauty, Music, Fashion, Health issues and Celebrities but primarily the focus of my posts is POLITICS.

POLITICS on the Global......Federal.......National.......State.......Local level.

My Purpose & Mission:

I wanted to Enlighten & Educate the 21st Century BLACK American Community on Up-to-date POLITICAL issues.

In addition I wanted to give BLACK Voters an Independent POLITICAL perspective so they could THINK for themselves before going to the Exit POLLS.

To my Surprise, BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ actually created a Real Media BUZZ!

Due to my Gift of cutting out the B.S. and getting right to the Meat of POLITICAL issues, my previous Blog was widely read and became quite Popular.

I Supported DEMOCRATS in 2008 on a Grassroots level and they WON Big!

I Supported the GOP in 2010 on a Grassroots level and they WON Big!

I Supported DEMOCRATS in 2012 on a Grassroots level and they WON Big again!!

It appeared as if I found the Secret to POLITICAL Grassroots Blogging Success!

However...............

Little did I realize the amount of Opposition I would experience simply because I am a BLACK American Woman who chose to Blog about POLITICS.

For a Woman to experience Opposition in the POLITICAL or BUSINESS Community is Not Unusual.

Historically Women have been delegated to just being "BAREFOOT & PREGNANT".............."SEEN & NOT HEARD".

Thus each time a Woman chose to make Inroads as a Pioneer in ANY Industry or Field, She had to fight like HELL to Prove Herself.

So I was Not Surprised to experience some amount of Opposition as a BLACK, Female POLITICAL Blogger.

What Surprised Me Was the Opposition........Rejection and "Haterade" I received from BLACK POLITICAL Strategists!

Considering how Vast the the American POLITICAL Community is, I was Confused as to why other BLACK People were trying to Destroy Me and Block Me.

If the Opposition from BLACK POLITICAL Strategists were due to them simply Offering Constructive Criticism, I would have gladly received their Advice for the purpose of Improving my Brand.

Instead I was almost completely Shut out of the American POLITICAL Community by BLACK POLITICAL Strategists.

In fact had I listened to Most BLACK POLITICAL Strategists, I would have Given up & Quit two years ago.

But thank the Lord GOD for giving Me TOUGH Skin!

As I Trusted in the Lord and received his WISDOM (and FAVOR) to proceed,
I chose to continue Blogging about POLITICS & BUSINESS......mainly POLITICS.

Thus I am Still on the POLITICAL Scene!

I just think it is an Absolute Shame that the BLACK American POLITICAL Community Refuses to Support Grassroots Bloggers more.

While the WHITE POLITICAL Community Embraces Grassroots Bloggers by Offering them Opportunities for Growth.......

The BLACK American POLITICAL Community attempts to Destroy Grassroots Bloggers by Blocking such Opportunities for Growth.

Going forward I have made a conscious Decision to continue Blogging about POLITICS.

I have also made a conscious Decision to Ignore people who disregard what I do and to Keep it moving!

LONGEVITY is the name of this Game and I Plan to be around in one way or another for a Long time.

BLACK POLITICAL Strategists should STOP creating Division within the BLACK American Community and Imitate WHITE POLITICAL Strategists by Widening their Tents to Accept Grassroots BLACK POLITICAL Bloggers.

I could be Bitter but I Don't have time to be Bitter.

I Have More Work To Do!!

MY HATERS ARE MY MOTIVATORS!

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!

BLACK POLITICAL BLOGGERS vs BLACK POLITICAL STRATEGISTS:

WHY THE DIVISION??

No comments: