Custom Search

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Rap Songs From 4-Year-Old; Happy Mother's Day! (Videos)


















Happy Mother's Day everyone and God Bless Mothers everywhere!


"My Mother said to me, "If you are a Soldier, you will become a General. If you are a Monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a Painter, and became Picasso".

Pablo Picasso


"Biology is the Least of what makes Someone a Mother".

Oprah Winfrey


"As I have discovered by examining my past, I started out as a child. Coincidentally, so did my brother. My Mother did not put all her eggs in one basket, so to speak: she gave me a younger brother named Russell, who taught me what was meant by "survival of the fittest."

Bill Cosby


"I remember my Mother's Prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life".

Abraham Lincoln


"Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian Mother in the molding of Character in her Children".

Billy Graham


"My Mother said I must always be Intolerant of Ignorance but understanding of Illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more Educated and more Intelligent than College Professors".

Maya Angelou


"You don't have to deserve your Mother's Love. You have to deserve your Father's".

Robert Frost


The Father is always a Republican toward his Son, and his Mother is always a Democrat".

Robert Frost


"When I was born I was so ugly the Doctor slapped my Mother".

Rodney Dangerfield


"Lo, Children are an Heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward".

Psalm 127:3


"The greatest Destroyer of Peace is Abortion because if a Mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between".

Mother Teresa



View Larger Map


Sources: Bing, Brainy Quotes, MSNBC, Stupid Videos, Wikipedia, Youtube, Google Maps

No comments: