Custom Search

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

TIGER WOODS ARRESTED FOR DUI





TIGER WOODS ARRESTED FOR DUI:

IS HE LOSING IT??


Sources: AJC, AP, YouTube


***** Tiger Woods: ‘Unexpected reaction’ to meds led to DUI arrest


Golfer Tiger Woods spent Memorial Day morning in a Jupiter, Fla., jail charged with DUI following a traffic stop.

Woods was arrested about 3 a.m., according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He was released on his own recognizance about eight hours later.

Woods on Monday blamed an unexpected reaction to medication as the reason for his arrest.

The 14-time major championship winner, in a statement, insisted alcohol was not a contributing factor.

“I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions,” Woods, 41, wrote in a statement. “I want the public to now that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.

“I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself, too.”

Woods, who lives in Jupiter Island, has undergone four surgeries to relieve chronic back pain since 2014. His most recent procedure was in April.

He has not played professionally since February. He has missed three of the last four Masters Tournaments at Augusta National Golf Club.

No comments: