Custom Search

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PHILLY CHEESESTEAK THROWDOWN IN PHILADELPHIA (LIVE ON LOCATION





PHILLY CHEESESTEAK THROWDOWN IN PHILADELPHIA (LIVE):

Sources:  VisitPhilly.com, Fox News, Youtube

While visiting Philadelphia this week for the DNC Convention (July 25-28) I decided to conduct my own "Philly Cheesesteak Throwdown".

Philly is famous for its Cheesesteaks from these three establishments: 

PAT'S
GENO'S
TONY LUKE'S

In fact no real Tourist leaves Philly without paying a visit to one of these Cheesesteak connoisseurs.

Today I taste tested a Cheesesteak with Onions & Provolone from PAT'S.

It was Delicious and worth every cent of my $10.

Tomorrow I will visit GENOS and end my experiment at TONY LUKE'S.

The results of my "Throwdown" will be recorded and uploaded after I taste test a sandwich from TONY LUKE'S.

1219 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147

1237 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147


1801 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19122




No comments: