Custom Search

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

TAMIR RICE WASN'T LOVED BY CLEVELAND'S BLACK CITIZENS, NEITHER AM I



#‎TamirRice‬

TAMIR RICE WASN'T LOVED BY CLEVELAND'S BLACK CITIZENS, NEITHER AM I:

WHAT ROLE DID CLEVELAND'S BLACK CITIZENS CONTRIBUTE IN TAMIR RICE'S MURDER??

I now understand why a 12-year old BLACK boy named TAMIR RICE was Brutally shot and killed by CLEVELAND Police last year as he played at a local Park.

I recently visited the City of CLEVELAND, Ohio as a Guest of the RNC for Media purposes.

As a Political Grassroots Media Activist, I try to accept any Opportunity offered for network exposure.

Thus I was honored to be invited to attend the 2016 RNC Media Advisory walk-thru.

 *(In 2012 I accepted an invitation to attend the DNC Media Advisory walk-thru.)

Needless to say my first visit to CLEVELAND was not a warm, receptive visit at all.

From my hotel visit, to my check-in at the RNC event, I was repeatedly treated with Disrespect by the BLACK citizens of CLEVELAND.

Ironically I was greeted warmly by local WHITE citizens, but greeted very coldly and disrespectfully by local BLACK citizens.

I would like to know why??

Is it because I was a guest of the RNC?

What if this event were an DNC event?

Would CLEVELAND'S local BLACK citizens had treated me differently if I were in town to support an event for DEMOCRATS?

It's no wonder TAMIR RICE experienced such Hostility as a BLACK resident of CLEVELAND.

It was probably the BLACK Police Officers within the CLEVELAND Police force who encouraged WHITE Cops to Disrespect and Mistreat local BLACK Citizens.

What a shame!

Sources: Cleveland.com,  YouTube

No comments: