Custom Search

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE, NEITHER SHOULD YOU (POLITRICKS)




BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE, NEITHER SHOULD YOU (POLITRICKS):

THANK YOU TROLLS

It's Official!

BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ has been around for eight years.

Thank you to all my Supporters & my Haters!

From eight years (2008-2016) the BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ network has been on the Political Social Media scene buzzing about POLITRICKS.

My blog has attracted more than 1 Million views and I didn't have to PAY for views.

In fact, prior to me launching my Media network the word "BUZZ" was rarely used in mainstream POLITICAL circles or when discussing POLITICS.

BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ is a Media Pioneer which has survived the dirty Shenanigans of several Key Players from both major Political Parties, who wanted me to Shut up and Disappear whenever I disagreed with their agenda.

But thank God I'm still here!

As a BLACK American voter I'm not obligated to rubber stamp every platform issue endorsed and pushed by the national DEMOCRAT party.

Refusing to rubber stamp each issue endorsed by the national DEMOCRAT party has of course cost me some Lucrative OPPORTUNITIES.

Nevertheless I refuse to give up no matter what.

BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ is a Unique voice in the world of POLITICS and I plan to be around for many more years.

I want encourage my Supporters to persevere and Never Give Up in life no matter what.

Thank you again and God Bless!

Happy New Year!


No comments: