Custom Search

Thursday, November 20, 2014

BILL COSBY'S LUSTFUL PAST FINALLY CATCHES UP WITH HIM; WILL PUDDING POPS SAVE HIM?



BILL COSBY'S LACK OF SELF- CONTROL AROUND YOUNG WOMEN HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH HIM.

WILL PUDDING POPS & "RESPONSIBILITY" SPEECHES SAVE HIM??

THAT'S WHAT BILL GETS FOR THROWING HIS OWN RACE UNDER THE BUS FOR FAME & MONEY.

**FYI: For years I've heard rumors about BILL (a Married Man) Lusting after and Raping Young Women.**

Article Source: NY Daily News

"Cosby’s Burden"

One by one, they accused Bill Cosby of rape or sexual assault, their collective stories carrying enough weight to prompt NBC and Netflix to cast a near-sainted American figure into pariahdom.

Ruination came swiftly for the entertainer and cultural commentator nearly a decade after a woman first named him in a lawsuit as a predator and two more came forward with similar tales. Cosby settled the court action, seemingly impervious to accusations that he dismissed as false.

But, of course, he wasn’t.

However reluctant America once may have been to topple an icon based on the words of three women, their retold stories and the emergence of others have resonated with career-ending power in an era of hyper-vigilance toward sexual crimes.

Thus far, the heretofore beloved celebrity father figure’s attorneys have issued denials, one baselessly describing the accusations as discredited. Given the chance to speak directly in his own defense by NPR’s Scott Simon, Cosby offered only painfully awkward silence.

Decades after the alleged events, none of which were reported to police, he confronts the huge challenge of disproving accusations whose number and consistency lend them credibility.

Andrea Constand, who settled the lawsuit, says Cosby drugged and molested her in 2004.

Tamara Green, a lawyer, alleges that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in the 1980s.

Beth Ferrier claims she was in a relationship with Cosby in the 1980s that ended when he drugged her coffee. She says that she awoke in a car, with her clothing disheveled.

Barbara Bowman asserts that Cosby mentored her as a teen actress, “brainwashed me in to viewing him as a father figure,” then assaulted her.

In a first-person account published by the Washington Post, she wrote:

“In one case, I blacked out after having dinner and one glass of wine at his New York City brownstone, where he had offered to mentor me and discuss the entertainment industry. When I came to, I was in my panties and a man’s T-shirt, and Cosby was looming over me. I’m certain now that he drugged and raped me.”

Joan Tarshis alleges that Cosby attacked her in 1969, when she was a young comedy writer.

“He always made the drinks; he didn’t have a bartender. And then next thing I know, I was being undressed on his couch.

“I was so out of it. . . . He was holding me down. He’s much bigger than I am. He’s very big. I couldn’t resist. He was forceful. He definitely used force. There was nothing I could do except wait for it to be over.”

Janice Dickinson alleges that in 1982, Cosby gave her a glass of red wine and a pill, ostensibly for menstrual pains.

“Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me,” she told Entertainment Tonight.

There are two possibilities: Some or all of the women are assassinating Cosby’s character for unknown reasons, or Cosby did in fact engage in criminally exploitative behavior.

Statutes of limitations will almost certainly prevent law enforcement investigations. But the public can render judgment on both the believability of the accusers and on the persuasiveness of Cosby’s defenses.

A man of great wealth and public affection, he alone can clear his name.

No comments: