Custom Search

Friday, December 27, 2013

Hillary & Bill Clinton vs Barack Obama Jr's Policies: Decision 2016 (HILLARY & CHRISTIE)



#CLINTONvsOBAMA2016

BARACK OBAMA JR vs BILL & HILLARY CLINTON IN 2016: ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

If it were already Nov 2016 and BILL CLINTON was Legally allowed to run for a 3rd term, would I still Vote for him again??

YES! Without a doubt!!

BILL CLINTON Respected & Highly Valued BLACK American Voters.

He was also Not 100% Partisan.

However since BILL CLINTON can't Legally seek a 3rd term,
come Nov 2016, would I Support HILLARY CLINTON if She campaigns for U.S. President??

Most Likely, YES!

Well what about BENGHAZI??

As I've written previously, HILLARY CLINTON did Not make the Final decisions regarding SECURITY for Ambassador CHRIS STEVENS & his 3 comrades.

Although She was the U.S. Secretary of State at that time, HILLARY did Not call the shots on that situation.

So who was RESPONSIBLE for their Deaths?

I can speculate but I know for a Fact it was Not HILLARY CLINTON!

What about BARACK OBAMA JR??

If it were already Nov 2016, and BARACK OBAMA JR was Legally allowed to run for a 3rd term, would I Vote for him a 3rd time??

The Verdict is still out on that one.

I am a BLACK American Voter.

I would have to really Evaluate how BARACK OBAMA JR has Treated BLACK Voters after the 2008 & 2012 Elections, versus other Voting Blocks.

I would also have to really Evaluate Pres OBAMA'S Economic Policies & the way he has treated America's Vets and Active Duty U.S. Military Personnel.

If you want to know whether or not I would ever Support BARACK OBAMA JR again for Political office........

Check with me later on this question.

BARACK OBAMA JR vs BILL & HILLARY CLINTON IN 2016



Source: CNN

No comments: