Custom Search

Saturday, November 16, 2013

"The Best Man Holiday" (Movie Review)

Best Man Holiday Movie Ticket

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6iNiJivOOQ

 

#BestManHoliday

Movie Review:  "The Best Man Holiday"

 

"The Best Man Holiday" is Sinfully Good!

The Cast is AWESOME!

Terrance Howard, Morris Chestnut, and Taye Diggs Stole the Show!

Morris Chestnut's Emotional Performance took me back to "Boyz In The Hood" when he played "Ricky" (Ice Cube's little Brother).

But......

OMG!!!
Terrance Howard proved once again that He is truly an Extremely Gifted Thespian!

I cried and laughed throughout most of the Movie as I was reminded of the TRUE Meaning of Thanksgiving & Christmas:

"GOD......FAMILY.....FOOTBALL....
FORGIVENESS"

If You haven't seen this Holiday Film, please do so immediately.

I don't endorse the Extra Profanity but I give this Film 5 Stars anyway.

THE BEST MAN HOLIDAY!

 

Sources:  Universal Pictures;  Youtube

No comments: