Custom Search

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"I'm Not A Lesbian", Oprah Responds To Lifestyle Rumors









Oprah On Her Relationship With Gayle: "I'm Not A Lesbian"


Oprah Winfrey tears up as she talks about her relationship with best friend Gayle King as she addresses the rumors they are Lesbians.

"I have said we are not gay," she tells Barbara Walters on "A Barbara Walters Special: Oprah, The Next Chapter," airing Thursday on ABC. "I'm not Lesbian. I'm not even kind of Lesbian.

And the reason it irritates me is because somebody must think I'm lying. That's number one. Number two, why would you want to hide it? That's not the way I run my life."

But the talk show queen does say how lucky she is to have Gayle in her life.

"She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want, she is the friend everybody deserves," she says. "I don't know a better person."

Oprah gets emotional, saying, "It's making me cry because I'm thinking about how I've probably never told her that."


View Larger Map


Sources: ABC, CelebTV, MSNBC, Wonderwall, Youtube, Google Maps

No comments: