Custom Search

Sunday, February 14, 2016

BLACK CHRISTIANS WHO HATE ME; WHERE IS THE LOVE?





BLACK CHRISTIANS WHO HATE ME; WHERE IS THE LOVE?

Because of my Political network (BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ) and my decision to represent a Republican platform during the 2016 election season, I am experiencing a lot of HATE from BLACK Christians and BLACK Churches.

Just as Church people hated JESUS CHRIST for his beliefs and platform, I too am experiencing hate from Church for my beliefs and ideology.

How can another human being proclaim to be a follower of JESUS CHRIST if they hate another human being for their Political views?

Unfortunately the majority of BLACK Church members who hate my Political network are registered DEMOCRATS.

Ironically these are the same BLACK Churches counseling Women who are victims of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE by offering them stupid advice which places these Women in more danger.

For example:  "If your Husband beats you, you must have PROVOKED him" so it's your fault".









No comments: